Wednesday, July 26, 2017



When: August 25, 2017
Where: JoleaCraft Studio

Cost: Option 1- $65 plus $7 shipping, You will receive the Coffee Cafe Bundle(stamp set and thinlits), a package of the corrugated elements and a package of  linen thread.  Plus all the materials to make the 5 projects! (not included ink and adhesive) 

Option 2- $20 plus $7 shipping, You receive the premade kits so you can make the cards.  There is no stamps, thinlits or full packages of embellishments.  I will be doing videos on my Facebook page for tips and tricks to assembling these super cute cards.

I will always find the most cost effect shipping option. 

Option 1 and 2 available in Yuma, A fun time with paper crafting, coffee and sweets in the Jolea craft studio! Were you come get crafty and I clean up the mess!


The coffee band will have a template so you can use it on the coffee cups you can buy at any store. Great for gift giving!  The coffee cup does not come with it due to shipping costs. There are 2 more projects but who doesn't love a surprise :))

This card has layers and texture and a WOW factor!!

Payment must be made to me via PayPal, check or cash before August 10 so I can get all product and kits made and sent off to you.  RSVP on my Facebook Events Page.

I have this new coffee addiction, it's taken me 40 something years to develop it but I am on board and becoming a little bit of a coffee snob.

Hope to see you in class!
Happy crafting!
Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment