Saturday, October 21, 2017

Since moving to Arizona, I joke that we have moved to the wild, wild wet. Guns are everywhere and my husband has started hunting.  Not gonna lie not sure how I feel about the whole killing Bambi thing. But I have had deer breakfast sausage.  YUMMY! We have great friends that enjoy the sport and fill their freezer every year. 

 As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I NEEDED it.  Merry Patterns is a stamp set that is available for only a little while longer.  How can you get your hands on this adorable stamp set. Now thru the end of October.   If you have a $300 order or party you get this stamp set for FREE!!  
 I would love to come to you and show you and your friends how to make your Christmas cards.  Or maybe you need birthday cards for the rest of the year.  I bring everything that you will need to make a couple cards and have a fun night of crafting!
Let's have a girls night in with some crafty fun! 



Or maybe you want to get-together in my craft studio. and learn just how fun it can be to use your creativity.  

Contact me today to book your fun night.

Happy crafting!! 
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards! I think I need to schedule a girls night in! :)

    ReplyDelete