Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sale A Bration Is still going on



So who loves FREE product?  Who loves patterned paper? And who loves coloring?
Did you raise your hand for all three?
 I know I did!

The Springtime Foils designer series paper is an item you can pick for free during the Sale A Bration event that ends this month.
I used the Stampin' Blends to color this paper the flowers and leaves have raised foil outlines so it works really well in keeping the color in the lines.

I believe that layers and more layers make a card POP!
So I started with basic black and added layers of old olive and more black 


For the inside I used the stamp set  Happy Wishes, also a FREE item with purchase.

Well it's time to get back to crafting!
Leave me a comment to let me know if you like the card.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I raised my hand three times. And yes, I LOVE your card!!! I hope the new catalog has more of that paper... and they come out with more Stampin' Blends colors. :)

    ReplyDelete